B2C Parcel Transport
System of courier services to business addresses (B2C)
How do services differ for delivery to a business and to a private address?
If you select delivery in B2C mode in the order module, i.e. delivery to a private address, the price of transport will automatically include:
- We pick up the shipments directly from you or from the address that you specify.
- If you provide your customer’s e-mail, we will send them notification of shipment delivery.
- We will notify recipient by text message of your dispatch of shipment, including shipment number, cash on delivery amount (if the goods are cash on delivery) and the option of rerouting the shipment to the Geis Point pickup shop.
- On the delivery day we notify the consignee by SMS or e-mail.
- If we do not find the consignee at the address, we will deliver the shipment the next working day.
- We deliver the shipment to the first lockable door.
- You and your client can track the route of your shipment in real time (Track & Trace).
- Proof of delivery of each of your shipments will be available on our website.
- We provide a cover for each shipment according to CMR Convention (max. of up to 50 000 CZK).
- You receive regular (daily, weekly, monthly) reports of all delivered and undelivered shipments. We also provide the reason for any delay.
Service for your customers:
We have a special page for goods you send to a private address of your customers. They can track their package, reroute it to a Geis Point pickup shop, enter a competition which we organise for them or follow our Facebook profile. We always have something new for your B2C customers.
You will find these services useful when you need something extra:
We will collect cash on delivery and transfer the money to your bank account within 7 working days with COD standard,
and within 5 working days with COD Express.
Payment by credit card for COD shipments.
We will inform the sender by email or text message when the shipment has been delivered to the recipient.
On the day of delivery we will notify the recipient of the delivery time by phone.
If shipment cannot be delivered to the consignee for objective reasons, we notify you by email or SMS immediately.
We will provide the sender with a delivery note signed by the recipient.
We provide return transport (of returned goods) from the consignee to you or to the address that you enter.
We are able to arrange shipment insurance for you. For more information, see the Price list.
Do you need to transport something bigger?
All services “from a single source”